Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 99 - Train Tracks At Sunset - 08.28.11

Earlier today when driving around I saw a train stopped near an intersection. I made a mental note of it. Then later this evening when I finally got around to going to take a photo I thought about that train. The sun was going down and I thought it might be cool to photograph at sunset. I hopped in the car and drove over there. On the way over to the tracks I crossed another set of tracks. Burbank has several sets of tracks. The sun was setting down at the end of the line. It looked really great. I almost stopped to take a photo, but I didn't. I continued to the other set of tracks only to find that the train had since moved. I quickly turned around and went to the first set of tracks. By the time I parked the car and got over to the tracks, the sun was actually set. So I missed the sun, but I was able to snap off a few photos just minutes after the sun went down, which made for some great colors and some very cool reflections off the railroad tracks. So this was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment