Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 76 - Morning Car Lot - 08.05.11

More experiments with HDR images today. Brought the camera on my morning walk today and found several subjects to photograph. I think my images were more successful today because the light was better. I think my over exposed and underexposed shots were better. Lastly I figure out how to process the RAW files and bring them into photomatix better. I had a lot of fun this evening playing with the settings and creating some fun stuff. This is one of the first photos I took this morning and the colors I think are just great. I am really liking this process, but the files are huge and it does take a bit more work to process everything. I don't think I can do it daily. So we'll see what happens. But today it was what I did for something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment