Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 97 - Lock/Jaw EP Release Show - 08.26.11

My son's band Lock/Jaw threw together a little EP release party show at Backside Records tonight. The record store was very cool for allowing them to play and everyone that showed up was nice and respectful of the store. They played great and everyone seemed to have a good time. After they played the store put on their EP over the sound system. It was the first time I heard the final mixed songs. They sounded really good. My favorite song are "Death To Hipsters", "Nerd" and "She's A Dude". Fun catchy punk rock. So go give them some support and check out the music. If you like it, download the EP here. It's only 3 bucks. Can't beat that right?




So this is my son at the microphone. It was something I saw today.



No comments:

Post a Comment