Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 88 - Hall Of Records - 08.17.11

Not feeling great this afternoon/evening. Soar throat coming on and I think I'm coming down with a cold. So minimal effort again was placed into the photo choice today. This is the hallway from the front of our house to the back bedrooms. It is lined with frames vinyl records. I try to change out the records every once in a while and try to have a theme. Currently the records are all punk rock records, with many of them being hard core records from the 80's. You can clearly read the Black Flag record and you can kind of make out the AFI record. After that it is all glare. At the end of the hall is a window and door where sunlight pours in, which is what is blowing out the image. I kind of like that because it almost looks like records go into infinity or perhaps on into record heaven. So that is something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment