Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Day 3868 - "Gremlins" and "Gremlins 2: The New Batch" At The New Beverly - 12.22.21

This evening I went to a Gremlins double feature. My wife, my two kids and their spouses came.  It was a whole family affair.  My wife, daughter and her husband were exhausted after the first film and didn't stick around for Gremlins 2.  Boy did they miss out.  I had only seen Gremlins 2 once before and I had forgotten how awesome it is.  Maybe it was also a factor of having just seen it at home, but seeing it on the big screen with an audience it played like gangbusters.  We laughed the whole way through and by the end I think it may even be better than Gremlins.  I walked out of that screening feeling like is it perhaps Joe Dante's most underrated films.  This is something I saw today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment