Monday, December 6, 2021

Day 3852 - "Night Of The Juggler" and "Ms .45" At The New Beverly - 12.06.21

Oh man tonight was a killer double feature.  "Ms .45" is a film I've seen several times at home, but never on the big screen. I knew I was in for a treat there and watching it in a theater was easily the best viewing experience.  As great as "Ms .45" was "Night Of The Juggler" was a jaw dropper.  I knew of this movie.  I knew of it's reputation and I knew I would like it, but none of that prepared me for what I saw.  For the first 20-30 minutes I sat with a huge smile on my face and my jaw on the floor.  I kept thinking to myself, this is crazy.  This is amazing.  Can this keep up?  There is a chase scene in the first act of the film that is so insane and it does finally come to a close to give the audience a moment to catch their breath.  It was truly great seeing that for the first time in the theater.  The intensity of the movie keeps up and the film really is a gem.  If and when it plays again I will bring others with me to experience the madness.  This is something I saw today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment