Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Day 934 - Christmas Tree 2013 - 12.10.13

I went to work today, but I just got sicker throughout the day.  At lunch I even went and slept in my car and I mean actually slept.  I was out like a light.  By the end of the day my nose was running like a water faucet and my throat was killing me.  As bad as I felt I realized on the way home that if I had any hope of getting the Christmas decorations up before our Christmas party this Saturday that I needed to do it tonight.  So we dug out the boxes and put up the tree and decorations.  Of course many of the lights on the tree were not working and so we had to make a quick Target run.  We got everything up by about 9:30.  The irony is that as I have been getting sicker and sicker, I am probably going to miss work tomorrow and the screening and party I was supposed to go to.  That means that I'll be home and could have probably put the decorations up Wednesday.  Oh well.  That's what I get for thinking I was getting better.  So this is the tree and it was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment