Sunday, December 8, 2013

Day 932 - Closing Day - 12.08.13

Today was a little easier as far as Nutcracker goes.  We had a later call time and so we could take our time this morning.  I would say we slept in, but I was still up before dawn working on photos.  My daughter did get to sleep in, which she really needed.  Then we only had two performances and so my daughter and I were done by 7:30 and my wife who helps with the costumes was done by 8PM.  It was a hard year, but there were some great moments.  Not on seeing my daughter dance as Snow Queen, but having my mother here to see her granddaughter perform was great as well.  This photo is a great way to sum it all up, my daughter as the Snow Queen in the costume that my wife labored over for weeks in a photo taken by me.  This was something I saw today.

1 comment:

  1. Spencer, you are a wonderful father and incredible photographer. As tiring as the whole Nutcracker weekend is, I'm glad we are in it together.

    ReplyDelete