Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 122 - G.I. Joe On Patrol - 09.20.11

Did some cleaning and organizing in the garage today. Found my boxes of old G.I. Joe stuff and decided I'd bring it in the house to go through and perhaps photograph. So this is G.I. Joe in his "Trouble Shooter" on patrol in the alley next to my house. You can't quite read "Trouble Shooter" on the front hood, but that is what it says. Now there are some parts missing from the vehicle in this picture, that is because I took this picture before thoroughly going through the boxes. For instance the windshield and an antennae are missing, but I have since found them. The big grey part on the back used to take batteries and play audio by pushing some buttons on the back. I remember a few years trying that out, but that feature is long since broken. There is also a rubber bird that came with this that worked into the story the audio told. I couldn't figure out an easy way to work him into the photo. So this was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment