Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 105 - Boysen Plaza Telephone Booth - 09.03.11

On the corner of Magnolia and Hollywood Way there is a cool British style telephone booth. It is along a little strip or buildings called Boysen Plaza. It has been there for as long as I've lived here and I've always wanted to stop and take a closer look. Today I did just that. I was happy to discover that inside that not only is it a functioning phone booth, but that inside there is a Charlie Chaplin painting and a funny little placard. I took close up photos of those as well so you can check out the detail. Just click on the links above. This view is looking down the street and I did some processing to make it feel a little vintage and retro. I really like the way it turned out. It was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment