Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 119 - Tin Horn Flats Bar & Grill - 09.17.11

Went on a walk around Burbank this afternoon. I decided to walk some places I normally only pass in a car. One of those places is on Magnolia Blvd., the Tin Horn Flats Bar & Grill. I've never been in this place, but some day I will venture in there. For a long time it looked like it was just a country western bar, however in recent years I noticed that during football season there at nothing but Bears jerseys hanging around the place. Apparently the place has become a big Chicago sports fan hang out. Hence the reason that some day I'll go in there. You'd never know the place was home to Chicago fans from this sign, though. And the swinging saloon doors in front don't exactly scream Chicago either. It was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment