Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 113 - Cobwebs - 09.11.11

I almost feel bad following up yesterday's fine photo with this somewhat bland offering. However I wasn't quite up for putting forth too much energy into finding and creating a fabulous photo today. The whole day has been a bit of a lazy day. Today I coined the term Disneyland hangover, which I have noticed I have the days after a late night at Disneyland. All the walking, and then the late night of photo processing takes its toll and it usually takes me a day to recover. This morning I told my wife that it was a Disneyland hangover. So with the hangover I stepped into my back yard and took this photo of some cobwebs underneath our trusty old (and I do mean old) Little Tikes table. It was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment