Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 60 - Roller Hockey - 07.20.11

Today was truly a vacation day. I finished reading the graphic novel series "Sleeper" by Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips, which was just fantastic. Then I went and saw "Winnie The Pooh" which also was just great. They really nailed the feeling of classic Pooh. Then I came home and I started a new graphic novel series "Runaways" by Brian K. Vaughn and Adrian Alphona. I finished the first book and was starting into the second book when I realized that the day was almost over and I had not taken a single photo. I put the book down, grabbed my camera and walked down to the park to take photos of roller hockey players. This shot was between games when the teams were warming up. It was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment