Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 27 - Sunset In Burbank - 06.17.11

The day started rainy and gloomy, but ended with a beautiful sunset. This is a shot looking over the Burbank power plant. You can see that the airport is in the distance because I caught a plane taking off in the shot as well. I took this photo after dinner. I ran first to the bridge on Magnolia that goes over the train tracks, but then decided that I should go to Olive to catch the silhouette of the power plant. We I made that decision I knew we had about ten minutes to get over there before the sun was completely gone. It was a good thing I've been walking and running in the morning because I had to run up the hill to get there in time to catch the sunset. And so when I got there, this was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment