Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 14 - Doctor Burbank - 06.04.11

Off to a good start this morning. Got up early and headed down the street to the Doctor Burbank statue where Victory and Burbank Blvd. meet. It was around 5:15 in the morning and the sun was just coming starting give the sky a glow. I took a series of photos and this one won the contest. Check them out. 1, 2 and 3. Also I learned how to use a new tool in Photoshop this morning. I learned how to use the photo filter tool. You can see some of the alt versions of this same photo here. There is a red version and a blue version. The red version is totally removed from reality, but I did like how is made Doctor Burbank look like Vladimir Lenin. I settled on the purple version because I thought is most closely resembled something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment