Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 5 - Giant Chinese Carton - 05.26.11

The fates are conspiring to kill me. I woke this morning and thought I won't take any pictures this morning. I'm just going to bring my camera to work and find one or two things to shoot so that I'm not working all evening on photos. Then when I get to work the whole campus is decorated for the release of Kung Fu Panda 2. So there were all sorts of cool decorations and festivities. So I of course shot tons of photos. Most of them are lame, but there are some passable ones in there and a few gems. I've put a few of the other nice one on the Flickr feed.

The reason this one finally won out was because it is just plain interesting. A giant Chinese take out carton isn't something you see everyday. I also like the way the image almost looks like it is a miniature that I shot with some sort of a macro lens. It isn't though. It was giant, it was real and it was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment