Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 1 - Side of A Burbank House - 05.22.11

Just got a new camera this weekend and so I've been doing a lot of playing. During the playing I was taking pictures of all sorts of different things and I thought that perhaps this could be the basis of a new blog idea. Take one photo and post it. Perhaps write about it. Perhaps not. The idea would be that each post is something new and different. It will also document what I'm seeing. I'll try and stick to doing a photo on the day that I post, but I can't guarantee that. Today I took a long walk around Burbank and took several interesting and varied photos that I think would be fun to share at some point, but I want to stick to the one photo, one post rule for now.

So the first photo is of the side of a house I walk past today. I took note of the house because it was kind of run down for the neighborhood and it therefore had some interesting textures. The side of the house was in shadow and I wanted to see what kind of exposure I could get and what I could do in Photoshop afterwards. So here it is. Something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment