Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 3 - Dogi Pot - 05.24.11

Boy today was another tough day for decisions. I took a bunch of photos again on the morning walk. I don't think I can keep doing that because it leaves me too many to process and then choose from. One thing I think I may end up doing is re-shooting photos. For instance I took a picture of a mailbox today and it almost made the top spot, but there was a leaf in the shot that was bugging me. I may try taking the same photo tomorrow, but without the leaf. We'll see.

Today's photo comes from a little park area in Burbank. I love taking photos of signs. I don't know why I do. I just do. I liked the way this sign popped from the background and I think that was the thing that separated it from the others. And now you know something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment