Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Day 3944 - "Lark's Tongues In Aspic" by King Crimson - 03.08.22

This album by King Crimson was the album I listened to today for the 1001 albums challenge.  I wrote the following about the record.

At some point I actually picked this up on vinyl. I don't even remember when. I'm sure it was in a thrift store. I haven't listened to it very much. I maybe had listened to it once when I got the record and had not returned to it until recently for this list. It is interesting, but not a favorite. I'm finding that I have to really be in the right mood for the whole prog rock thing. Sometimes I can get really into it and other times it leaves me cold. I think if i am really focused and I am really trying to get into the music and hear what is going on I appreciate it, but sometimes that is just too much work. I do appreciate the scope of the effort. I think that is the phrase I am looking for. But in the end I don't know if the ambition delivers for me.

This is something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment