Monday, September 13, 2021

Day 3768 - "Foxes" and "Suburbia" At The New Beverly - 09.13.21

Tonight I went and saw "Foxes" and "Suburbia" at the Bev.  I actually just watched Suburbia back in January at home so it was pretty fresh in my mind, but it was great seeing it on the big screen and having the great music booming in a theater.  "Foxes" I had not seen before and that is was I was most excited about seeing.  It has been on my list to see for a few years now.  It did not disappoint. It had great Giorgio Moroder music, which I knew going in.  It also had some really great performances and writing.  I also sort of knew going in that while the film sounds like it would be kind of an exploitation type movie, that isn't what it was at all.  It was more of a character ensemble piece.  I was really surprised by some of the scenes between Sally Kellerman and Jodie Foster.  They were so well written and performed.  I really felt for both of these women.  As you can see I arrived later than usual and everyone waiting in line had already been let in.  This is something I saw today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment