Saturday, September 11, 2021

Day 3766 - "Valley Girl" and "Clueless" At The New Beverly - 09.11.21

Today my wife and I had a really nice day out.  We went and watched "The Karate Kid" at the New Beverly for the matinee. It was great seeing that on the big screen again.  It played super great and I teared up at the end.  It truly is a classic.  Then we went to dinner at Bludso's for some tasty BBQ.  Then we popped back over to the Bev where we met my son and daughter-in-law for a screening of "Valley Girl" and "Clueless", both of which I have seen many times.  I had seen "Valley Girl" at the Bev a few years ago and it really is one of my favorite films of all time, so there were no surprises there in terms of how amazing that was.  "Clueless", on the other hand, I had not seen in quite a few years and had forgotten how great that movie was.  It was so funny and really played great with the audience.  It was a really nice day.  This is something I saw today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment