Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Day 2138 - The Prids "Love Zero" - 03.29.17

The Prids is a band I saw a few years ago at Safari Sams.  I think they were one of the opening bands for The Supersuckers.  I could be wrong on that, but I think it was The Superuckers.  I bought this record at that show.  The other day a track from this record came up on my iPod, which reminded me of them.  I had sort of forgotten, but really loved the track.  So today I pulled the record off the shelf for a photo.  I see that I had put the set list in the record.  This is something I saw today.

2 comments:

  1. No idea if my last comment needs to be approved so trying again.. neat to find this! That show was with the Dwarves. :) I want to email you my new album...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hear it. sfilichia@sbcglobal.net You are right, that was a Dwarves show.

    ReplyDelete