Saturday, January 14, 2017

Day 2064 - Little Man Of Disneyland - 01.14.17

I found this book at Cost Plus World market just after Christmas.  I had never seen it before, but once I picked it up and read it I had to have it.  This was originally published when Disneyland opened back in 1955 and it is basically just a big advertisement for Disneyland.  The story involves this little man, Patrick Begorra, who lives in a tree where Disneyland is being built.  At first he is upset, but after a quick helicopter ride to Disney Studios where Donald and Mickey show him the plans for Disneyland he suddenly is all on board with cutting down all the trees and building Disneyland.  All he wants is that he can have a little home in Disneyland.  Hilarious.  His home even showed up near the Indiana Jones ride during the 50 year anniversary, so if you go to Disneyland look for Patrick Begorra's home.  Today we put away all of our Christmas decorations, but I now have this book on display in our living room.  This is something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment