Thursday, January 12, 2017

Day 2062 - "From Hell To Victory" and "Inglorious Bastards" - 01.12.17

It was raining the morning when I stopped by the New Beverly for this photo.  This was the double feature I saw this evening, a couple WWII pictures from the 70's.  "From Hell To Victory" wasn't all that great, but "Inglorious Bastards" was fantastic.  It had great action.  It was fun and funny.  The plot moved right along and there wasn't really any slow spots.  Lots of times with these double features I struggle to stay awake for the second picture, but tonight was the opposite.  I had trouble focusing on the first picture, but was wide awake for the second.  I credit that to "Inglorious Bastards" being a far more entertaining film.  This was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment