Thursday, July 23, 2015

Day 1522 - To Live and Die In L.A. - 07.23.15

It is good days at the Goodwill these days.  Reminds me of the late 90's and early 2000's when everyone was dumping off their records and no collectors cared about 70's and 80's records so I could pick them up super, cheap.  I am talking great classic records that now you can't find for under 10 bucks.  I feel like the same is happening with DVD's.  To be honest the same thing has been happening with CD's for a while, but I have been seeing and buying a lot more DVD's to classic movies.  I guess everyone just wants to stream their movies these days, but I still like having a hard copy so I don't have to worry about my internet connection or a movie's availability on Netflix.  I still like watching movies that I want to watch, when I want to watch them.  So I still buy DVD's and I love getting them dirt cheap at the thrift stores.  To Live and Die in LA is a classic.  Great practical stunts.  To be honest I've watched this in the last year.  I either watched it on YouTube or downloaded a torrent.  I can't remember.  Now I have a nice copy.  Sweet.  This is something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment