Saturday, August 27, 2022

Day 4116 - "The Keep" and "The Relic" At The New Beverly - 08.27.22

My wife and I watched "The Keep" and "The Relic" tonight.  I've seen both of these movies before.  "The Keep" I had seen some bootleg rip off the internet and I remember being kind of confused and didn't love it. So I was looking forward to seeing this on film and in a theater.  As it turned out the movie is strange and had some cool imagery, but in then end it didn't fully work for me.  "The Relic" on the other hand is just a straight up roller coaster ride of fun.  It knows what it wants to be and then delivers.  I had actually seen this on at The Chinese Theater back in the day when it was released, but it was virtually an empty theater.  Seeing it with a fairly full theater at the Bev was great.  This is something I saw today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment