Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Day 3994 - Joni Mitchell's "Court And Spark" LP - 04.27.22

"Court And Spark" was the album on the list today.  I wrote the following.

I like Joni Mitchell quite a bit, but I haven't really listened to this album much. So I am not coming to this album with a lot of preconceived love. Overall my impressions of the album was that it was okay and that I need to devote a little more time to it before making up my mind. I feel like this one is suffering from me not being in the right headspace to take it in. I can say that it didn't put me off in a way that I never want to listen to it again, but I didn't call instantly in love with it either. That could be because of the content, but it could just as well be me.

This is something I saw today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment