Sunday, May 16, 2021

Day 3648 - Video Trash & Treasures - 05.16.21

This is an interesting book I picked up recently.  I find it interesting because it from the early 90s and it sort of captures some of the thoughts on cult films at the time.  I was reading one article in this book and it talked about thrillers and how they weren't being made by Hollywood much anymore because they didn't make money. I find it super interesting because shortly after this book was published I feel like Hollywood when on a Thriller spree.  The 90s had all sorts of thrillers and I think that is because they made lots of money.  

Also what is interesting is that I think many of these films were a little harder to find when this book was written, but now with the internet and all the Blu-rays and DVDs that have been release since then, you can track down almost anything.  

Anyway, this book is an interesting read that i can pick up and enjoy just to see what the thoughts were on various films at the time and compare that to views today, or my own personal views if I've seen the films. This is something I saw today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment