Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Day 3587 - Hooray For Hollywood Hoover High School 1973-1974 - 03.17.21

A few weeks ago I spent a bunch of time looking for this record.  The reason being that I had digitized it years ago, but I never broke out the tracks and labeled them.  I was going though old files and wanted to do that work, but I needed to find the record, but for the life of me I couldn't find it.  The tough part was know where on my shelves I would have filed a high school record. Well today while not even looking for it, I came across it in a box with some other high school records. They were with some international folk records and college marching band records.  I was very happy to find the record and break out the tracks.  Hearing that there was a version of the Monster Mash on the record made me so happy.  I had forgotten that, but that was the main reason I digitized it oh so many years ago.  Now I think it will be making an appearance on this year's Halloween Mix.  This is something I saw today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment