Sunday, March 14, 2021

Day 3584 - Family Visit - 03.14.21

My son came by for a visit this morning.  This is him, my wife and mom visiting. On the table you can see some shot glasses.  Today was the last day they were whole, because shortly after this photo they were broken.  It was a very sad day because they have been part of my life since I was a little boy.  My grandmother used to give me lunch and something to drink in those glasses.  On glass was mostly just cracks and lost a little glass. The other was pretty shattered.  I spent several hours trying to piece it back together.  I got about 75% there.  It is like a 3D jigsaw puzzle.  I felt sick the whole rest of the day because of the accident.  At least I have this photo with them in tact.  This is is something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment