Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Day 3369 - 101 Strings "Million Seller Hits" LP - 08.11.20

This is another record I picked up this past weekend.  This evening when I was listening to it the track "Tomorrow For Sure" stood out for it's cool drum beat.  I thought for sure this must have been sampled by someone, but I couldn't find a reference to it on WohSampled.com.  So after work I digitized the song as an exercise to play around with creating a loop in Garage Band.  I had never really done that properly before and it game be a reason to play around with a bunch of other stuff in Garage Band I have never gotten around to.  Essentially I created my own remix of that track, which I think it pretty cool.  I got a lotta bang for my ten cents out of this record if for no other reason that it gave me a reason to learn more about Garage Band.  This is something I saw today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment