Thursday, August 30, 2018

Day 2657 - Linda Clifford "If My Friends Could See Me Now" - 08.30.18

Just last week I listened to an interview with Linda Clifford on The Hustle Podcast.  She was a fascinating lady and she wasn't really on my radar.  I have the Fame soundtrack and so after the interview I listened to her track on that record and then I even looked up her records and was thinking and picking them up on the internet.  But then this past weekend in Utah I actually found one of her records for 50 cents.  The timing was crazy.  I probably would have passed right over this record if I had not listened to that interview.  In the background of this photo you can see the stack of records I picked up.  That is Tracey Ullman on top.  This is something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment