Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Day 2655 - A Rose in A Field - 08.28.18

We had a full day today.  My wife and I started the day off eating at the Sidecar Cafe.  It was a little cafe attached to a motorcycle museum.  The museum was cool, but the food was outstanding.  Then we visited thrift stores and a record store on the hunt for records most of the day.  We went to Deseret Industries and found some gems.  Then we went to an antique mall and found some more gold.  We then went to a record story in Orem and I found some super amazing records there.  I found Escape From New York for a couple bucks.  I nearly had a heart attack.  I love finding soundtracks outside of Los Angeles.  One the way back to my cousin's house we stopped by this golden field of grass and took some photos of my daughter.  She and I have been talking for years about doing photos in a golden field of grass so when we saw this we knew we had to take some photos.  I think this one came out pretty good.  This is something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment