Sunday, August 13, 2017

Day 2275 - Leonard Cohen "You Want It Darker" - 08.13.17

This was one of my favorite records of 2016.  I have had it digitally for a while and I have been looking for it on vinyl for a few months now.  Sure I could have just ordered it online, but I like the hunt in the store.  I finally found a copy at Barnes and Noble yesterday.  After seeing Baby Driver my wife and I stopped in Barnes and Noble and I picked this up along with the Baby Driver soundtrack as well as a few other records.  I picked up Depeche Mode's "Black Celebration", Chris Stapleton's "From A Room Volume 1" and Margo Price's "Midwest Farmer's Daughter".  It was an expensive day.  Well, I've had some good records to listen to this week.  This afternoon I had this Leonard Cohen record on the turn table.  This is something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment