Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Day 2264 - Un'Ombra Nell'Ombra 'Ring of Darkness' - 08.02.17

This past Friday when I was hankering for some Planet of the Apes, I ended up just cruising Amazon for films and watched Black Shampoo, which was an old Balxploitation film.  It wasn't that great, but the soundtrack was fantastic which lead me to Amazon searching for the soundtrack.  It was actually that soundtrack that lead me to Amazon and put me in the buying mood.  I bought the Black Shampoo soundtrack, The Planet of the Apes collection and this soundtrack to "Ring Of Darkness" which I have been aware of for a little bit now.  That night I also went onto Youtube and watched the film.  It is pretty strange.  The soundtrack arrived yesterday and it sounds great.  The music is all performed by Goblin, so it is essentially a Goblin album with music composed by Cipriani. This is something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment