Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Day 2144 - Escape From New York and Big Trouble In Little China - 04.04.17

Today was a glorious day.  There was a double feature of "Escape From New York" and "Big Trouble In Little China" at the New Beverly.  Tickets for the show sold out the moment they went on sale and I missed out on that.  So my plan was to show up early in hopes of still getting in.  I showed up around 5:15.  There was already a few people in line, but everything turned out great because I got in. 

Both films rank among my favorites.  I watch Big Trouble probably once a year.  In fact I had recently started watching it with my wife just a month or two ago after I discovered that she had never watched the movie through.  We still need to finish watching that so I'll probably watch it again real soon.  This is something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment