Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 756 - Owl on a New Table - 06.15.13

Today when driving home from Fry's my wife and I passed a prop house we often visit looking for furniture.  Today out of the corner of my eye I spotted this table and I stopped the car.  I quickly did a U-turn and drove back.  My wife and I have been looking for a tulip table like this for years.  Now we have seen ones before, but either they weren't as nice because they were cheaply made or they were nice, but super expensive.  This table is nicely built.  It is quite heavy, and it was totally within our price range.  So we had them hold the table while we ran to an ATM (they only take cash) and we bought the table.  We got it home and just in time for a little dinner party we had this evening with some friends to celebrate our 20 year wedding anniversary.  Turns out this was a great anniversary gift for both of us.  So here it is with Owly posing on top.  It was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment