Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 734 - Disneyland Gates Before Dawn - 05.24.13

Today has been quite a day.  I woke up at 1:30 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep.  Why?  Because I was anticipating having to be up by 3:30 because I wanted to leave at 4AM to head to Disneyland.  Today was the Disney Parks Monstrous Summer! All-Nighter.  The parks opened at 6AM and will be open until 6Am tomorrow.  So I got to Disneyland at 5AM and took photos outside the park and then from 6-7 I took photos in the park.  Then I had to head back home and pick my mother up at the airport and then head on into work.  Needless to say at the end of the day, I am exhausted.  In addition to being exhausted, I am really pleased with this photo of the front gates before they opened.  It was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment