Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day 703 - Randy 'Doc' Johnson of The Heat Seekers - 04.23.13

This evening the family and I went to Viva Cantina in hopes of catching a singer who sings Italian songs.  Sorry, but I already forgot the name.  For some reason he was canceled and a group called The Heat Seekers performed.  They did TV and movie theme songs.  It was great fun.  They played all songs that I knew and loved.  They also had this great keyboard wind instrument.  Randy hear was sort of the front man of the band introducing the songs and such.  They had a woman named Justine on Xylophone and she sang some tunes as well.  She did a great version of Skyfall.  They will be playing again soon, so if you have a chance I recommend seeing them.  It was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment