Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 150 - Foggy Morning - 10.18.11

It was a foggy morning in Burbank today. Before it got to bright and before the fog burned off I stepped out front in my bare feet to snap this photo. It's a bit grainy and if I did it again I think I would use a tripod and longer exposure, but it is what it is. The grain and low light levels give it an eerie feeling. You almost expect to see the shape of a werewolf emerging from the fog. As a side note, I recently watched a bunch of the old Universal Pictures Wolfman movies and was blown away by how beautiful the night photography with all the fog and German expressionist sets was. Absolutely gorgeous. If you haven't looked at those in a while, do yourself a favor and watch them. The Wolfman and Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman were stand out. So maybe that is why I'm expecting to see a werewolf in that fog. Whatever the reason it was something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment