Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Day 3791 - "Phantom Of The Paradise" and "Suspiria" at the New Beverly - 10.06.21

I didn't have pre-ordered tickets for tonight's show because the online tickets sold out very quickly.  However I went plenty early and waited in line and got tickets.  I was so happy that I did.  Thought I have seen these movies many, many times and I've even seen "Phantom Of The Paradise" at the Beverly before, it was really great seeing the two films together.  The audience was amazing as well.  "Phantom Of The Paradise" I enjoyed more than I ever have before.  For whatever reason I really, really loved the music this time through.  Then seeing Suspiria on the big screen was fantastic.  I have wanted to see it on the big screen for a long time and it was everything that I was hoping for.  What a great night.  This is something I saw today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment