Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Day 3742 - "Grave Of The Vampire" and "The Swinging Barmaids" at The New Beverly - 08.18.21

For the third night of the William Smith tribute we made a night of it.  Before the film my wife, son and daughter-in-law went to El Coyote before hand for dinner.  Then we hopped over to the Bev for a couple really fun flicks.  "Grave Of The Vampire" was good, but for me "The Swinging Barmaids" was really a great surprise.  I thought it worked really well and was put together far better than I thought it would be.  The print we watched had the hilarious title "Eager Beavers."  Tomorrow night it the last night of the tribute fest, but we aren't going to that night.  They are showing "Rumble Fish" and "Any Which Way You Can." I kind of wish I was going to that, but to be honest after four nights in a row at the Bev I am exhausted.  This is something I saw today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment