Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Day 3558 - Grand Central Air Terminal - 02.16.21

Today I had to go get my first Covid test for work because I am supposed to go in to the office tomorrow.  The testing was done over on Grand Central in Glendale which is right near DreamWorks.  I had not been over to this neighborhood for quite a few years and was so please to see all the new buildings.  Most of all I was excited to see the Grand Central Air Terminal restoration was done.  I knew that this was taking place, but the last time I was here it was still very much no where near complete.  The space was all fenced in and ugly.  Now the building looks great and Disney has made a nice park around the building.  Too bad you need a Disney badge to get into the park, but I was able to take this photo from the sidewalk along Grand Central.  Seeing this made me very happy today.  This is something I saw today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment