Thursday, January 21, 2021

Day 3532 - "Corner Gas" DVDs - 01.21.21

"Corner Gas" is one of my favorite shows of all time.  I've been a fan since it first started airing.  As it aired I downloaded episodes off the internet and I watched those episodes many times over through the years while the show wasn't really available in the US.  Then this past year I rewatched the show again on Amazon Prime where is was available.  However during all this time I never actually owned the show, so this past week I finally bought the DVDs.  I started rewatching the series again which makes me happy, but this time some episodes have commentary, which I love.  I guess the next thing I'll want are DVDs of the animated series, which I love just as much as the original show.  This is something I saw today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment