Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Day 3488 - "Simple Folk Dances" - 12.08.20

I have been going through my computer and finding old audio files of records that I digitized, but never broke out the tracks.  I have far too many, but I am finally working through the backlog.  I had some kids records on there and some of them I had to dig out the records to find out what the track names were.  I had one that was a folk dance record and I wasn't sure which record the file came from, so I had to dig up any old folk dance record.  This is one of the ones I dug up, but this isn't the one that was on my computer.  That ended up being a different record.  I took a photo of this one anyways, because I'll probably digitize this on soon anyway, once I work through the backlog.  This is something I saw today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment