Sunday, November 29, 2020

Day 3479 - Frank Sinatra's "All The Way" LP - 11.29.20

Yesterday I took all my Frank Sinatra records off the shelf (I have a lot) and I put them in Chronological order of release and then put them back on the shelf.  As I did that we listened to some Frank records, which was quite enjoyable.  Those old recordings on Capitol records sound great.  This record, though is one of my favorites.  My dad had an 8-track of this record and he played it in his car all the time.  A few months back I went looking for this record on the shelf and I couldn't find it.  I thought maybe I just had it on CD and gave up.  Then yesterday as I was going through each record, I found it again.  It was there all along, but I somehow kept looking over it.  That was part of the problem with the records being on the shelf in a very random order.  So now that I could easily find the record I played it this morning from start to finish.  It truly is one of the greatest Frank records.  There is not a single bad song on the album. It is a collection of singles and so every single on is a hit in my opinion.  No album fillers on this one.  This is something I saw today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment