Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Day 3418 - 4 Films Vampire Collector's Set - 09.29.20

Last week I was rewatching "Dracula's Daughter" and one of the early scenes in that film is where Dracula's Daughter goes to the morgue to retrieve Dracula's body.  That scene reminded me very much of the film Nadja which I had not watched in a very long time.  I went online to see if I cold buy the film "Nadja."  At first I was bummed out because my initial search found out of print DVDs going for a lot of money.  They were all going for more than I wanted to pay.  But then I found the film as part of this 4 movie set and I found it used for 5 bucks on E-bay.  I didn't know the other three films, but that didn't matter.  Essentially I could get "Nadja" for five bucks.  I ordered it and it came in the mail last night. So today I popped the movie in and rewatched it.  I absolutely love this movie.  And what was great was seeing the scene I was thinking of in the morgue where Nadja comes to get Dracula's body. The scene was very much like the scene in "Dracula's Daughter" and I had forgotten that David Lynch had a cameo in that scene.  That was a pleasant surprise.  Now I look forward to watching the other 3 films.  I think they may be cheeseball movies, but that is okay.  "Nadja" is great.  This is something I saw today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment