Sunday, July 5, 2020

Day 3332 - Baby Yoda And A Bag Of Ice - 07.05.20

Today when traveling back to California we did our usual stop at the Flying J for gas.  I was taking some photos of Baby Yoda and the ice delivery guy asked me if I wanted to take a photo of Baby Yoda with a bag of ice.  Of course I said yes.  So we took this photo on the back of his truck.  And then the nice guy gave us the bag of ice.  We put is in our cooler.  This was handy because a couple hours later our car broke down.  After a couple hours in the desert heat our car was towed into Banning, California.  We ended up having to get a motel room to stay the night because our car cant' be fixed until tomorrow.  Once we finally settled in, it was nice to have some very cold drink all thanks to this bag of ice.  This is something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment