Saturday, June 15, 2019

Day 2946 - "The Green Slime" and "Journey To The Far Side Of The Sun" - 06.15.19

Today was a whirlwind.  I saw "The Green Slime" at 2PM with my wife and Daughter.  Then we went to see the Cubs beat the Dodgers.  I then dropped the family off at home and I went back to the New Beverly to watch "Journey to the Far Side Of The Sun" at Midnight.  This is a movie I saw one summer at a kiddie matinee.  There is a scene where a guy takes out a glass eye that has a camera in it and that scene stuck with me for years.  It was only a couple years ago when I figured out what that film was.  So when it showed up as a midnight movie I had to go.  There were not very many people in the theater, but I still loved that I was seeing it again on the big screen.  What a day.  this is something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment