Friday, February 16, 2018

Day 2462 - Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman - 02.16.18

A couple weeks ago I ordered the complete series of Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman.  I have been wanted to buy this box set for a long time, but I never wanted to pay the full price for a new set.  Every once in a while I look this box set up and think about ordering it, but I never do.  Finally I looked it up a couple weekends ago and found a used copy for half price and so I bit the bullet.  There are 325 episodes, which means I am going to be working my way through this show for a long time.  Last night when I got home I was happy to see that the set had arrived and I quickly opened the box and watched the first 2 episodes.  I think because I am even older since the last time I watched the show I found it even funnier.  I am very excited to work my way through.  This is something I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment